I have read a few books lately that I would recommend you add to your TBR or read right away! Sometimes, you come across books that you liked so much you just have to share, so here goes!
- I really was surprised by how much I liked these books and I feel confident in recommending them. See my Review for Of Breakable Things and Of Delicate Pieces .
- This book was awesome!! I still can’t get it out of my head. If you haven’t read it yet, I suggest you do. To see what i thought of it, read my review of Sugar Skulls.
- This Dystopian novel was a good read and not having read a lot of these, I was pleasantly surprised. Read my review of Forget Tomorrow.
- This second book in The Last Changeling Duology was deliciously dark and enjoyable. Read my review of The Last Faerie Queen
- I love steampunk fantasy novels, and this one was really good!! Read my review of Hour Of Mischief.
These are just a few of what I’ve read recently but these are the ones that I had the most fun reading and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend. Have you read any of them? What are your thoughts? Which books have you read recently that you just can’t forget?